Donations

Hi all,
   I just saw on the AIS Website in the News section, that there is a new
little burb about donating to the AIS/AIS Foundation.   Here's just a little
thought to consider.  We have a "Hit" button on the website to join AIS.  How
about also having a "Hit" button to donate to AIS.  Sometimes pulling out the
checkbook and writing a check out, then finding and addressing an envelope,
putting a stamp on, and trying to remember to mail it can be a major
undertaking.  Making a donation easier via a "Hit" button via paypal is fast
and easy and takes just a few moments.  This might help bring in some more
needed money to AIS.  Just a thought.
Susan Boyce